Healthcare cleaning totals 10% of Pioneer’s operations. Our portfolio of MOBs (medical office buildings) is an expanding group of business that currently includes: Holy Cross Hospital, Montgomery General Hospital and INOVA Hospital. We incorporate systematic processes and procedures from GS-42 (Green-Seal) while at the same time providing detailed training in safety, OSHA and hazardous materials. We work with each physician office to develop routine maintenance plans so that patients and patrons have a clean and healthy place to seek medical attention.
Pioneer delivers successful medical office cleaning through the following initiatives:
- Skilled and trained employees who know and understand their surroundings.
- Consistent Quality Assurance to doctors, nurses and property managers.
- Meshing GS-42 (Green-Seal) processes and programs with specialty training on disinfectants & sanitization.
- Access to Special Projects for both common area and physician office spaces for deep restorative and specialty cleaning.
- Competitive pricing without sacrificing quality and cleanliness.